Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 30, 2009

Miniature Guitar Project Outcome and result

Project mini guitar 2 has come to an end as the March reached the 30th day .

For three month I've been selling the guitar at ebay.com.my and I'm really proud of this project outcome. Buyers gave a good respond about this collectible miniature. One of my buyers has bought around 7 miniature guitar via ebay, he really interested on miniature guitar for collection. Guess his wall is full with this miniature. Thanks Marcusow


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I'm unable to offer any customize design on miniature guitar to my buyers because I couldn't make a deal with manufacturer for this moment. May be in a few months, I'll be able to reach an agreement with manufacturer and make my own design.

Here a would like to list down top 10 miniature guitars that has been sold in this first quarter
  1. Dark Red Mini guitar with lighter function.
  2. Wall Clock Guitar with awesomeness.
  3. Drum Set Miniature with blue color
  4. Metallica Electric Guitar Miniature (this model is the hottest one)
  5. Rolling Stone White
  6. Rolling Stone Blue
  7. The Beatles solid white.
  8. Regular Miniature Guitar Solid Black
  9. Gun N Roses Design
  10. Britain Flag Miniature Guitar

Overall result for this project is really gives me inspiration to pursue further for selling this fascinating collectibles.

My Target for this project for 2nd quarter is to open new store at ebay and offers a range of variety of miniture guitar.

3 comments:

Nancy 4/08/2009 1:29 PM  

RuthI recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://pianonotes.info

Nadlique 4/09/2009 1:24 PM  

Hi there! Been a while since I last heard from you. Looks like you're doing well over there.

Banyak bisnes sekarang eh? :)

Tabuxander 4/11/2009 7:15 AM  

ok ok je, baru peringkat experiment, buyer kat malaysia tak banyak macam kat Ebay US. So kene banyak bersabar. Dah balik Malaysia lum? or decided nak kerja kat Australia?

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP