Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Selling 320 Star Wars Ebook Novel and Short Stories on blog




Price for each ebook : RM 7.90
Buy 5 ebooks for RM 25.90

Selling now is the 320 of Star Wars eBooks on this blog.

You can find the complete list Star Wars of ebook here.

You may find the timeline of Star Wars as a guidelines.I know there's a lot of people doesn't know Star Wars Expanded Universe. .

If you don't know what title of star wars books that are worth reading, here I suggest:

[click on the title for summary and info]
  • 1. Star Wars Episode 1 - 6 : Although you have seen the movies which are great and astonishing, you should read the books.
    • Part 1:Heir to the Empire
    • Part 2:Dark Force Rising
    • Part 3:The Last Command

You might I want to see the cover art of the novel.




Star Wars ebooks are available in LIT and text format. But I will convert it to doc or pdf if you request.

This ebooks are only for Malaysia buyers only, but buyers from Asian country also allowed to purchase.

How to buy?
Email me the ebooks that you have in mind. If you decided to purchase, email [filtuse@yahoo.com] and tell me the ebook title and I will identify it for you.

Step 1: Email me the title that you interested [filtuse@yahoo.com]

Step 2: Make payment

Step 3: As soon as I received the payment I will immediately send to you the ebook via email.

Payment method: [1] Bank Transfer, ATM, Cash Deposit Machine: Maybank, CIMB Bank [2] Paypal email: filtuse@gmail.com
If you don't have any ebook reader yet, I suggest you download: Lastly, If you have any difficulties, contact me [filtuse@yahoo.com] and I will teach you how to read ebook on your computer.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP