Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Understanding The Power of Feedback


Some people say the feedback system has made Ebay survives while others collapse, until today.

Buyer's confidence will increase after you completely understand how the ebay feedback works. The feedback help to strengthen the seller's reputation and buyer can have enough information about the seller. So that the buyer can buy with confidence.

Before the buyer click bid or buy it now button, the buyer can go through the history of the feedback to review how the seller doing business with other previous buyer. There are some questions will play on buyer's mind; [1]Will the item arrive on time? [2] How about the packaging? [3] Was the communication with the seller is good? 

Feedback systems and how it works
+1 for every positive feedback [your star will increase]
-1 for every negative feedback [your star will decrease]
0 for every neutral feedback [your star will remain the same]
For sellers, try to get as many stars as it will increase the buyer's confidence as well.



Feedback percentage calculation= +ve / [+ve + -ve]

Ebay DSR (Detailed Seller Rating) is to measure how well the seller handles the logistics matter and how the seller describe the item. 

They are four criteria of DSR
  • Item as described 
  • Communication 
  • Postage Time
  • Postage and Handling Charges
 
Buyers can understand about seller's honesty, integrity, and efficiency. 

We can assume this as our Key Performance Index of seller. 

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP