Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, November 03, 2008

Postage And Handling


photo by takeabreak


When it comes to shipping and handling matter, I always rely on Pos Malaysia to enhance my way of doing business online. I'm charging accordingly with table of postage rate. There's no such thing like excessive charges on postage on my customer. My postage calculations are transparent and my customer can calculate for themselves if they find out my calculations are far from satisfaction.

There are three four methods of postage when doing online business locally no matter in Peninsular Malaysia or Sabah or Sarawak.

  • Normail Mail - This is the cheapest postage fee around but it is not secure. No track number and ID registration. So you don't know how to trace them if the items were lost. Click here for calculation [ETA 3-5 Days, Track ID: No, Insurance: No]

Table of Normal Mail
  • Registered Mail - It is the same with Normal Mail, Pos Malaysia provides you with ID number, just add another RM 1.40 [ETA 3-5 Days, Track ID: Yes, Insurance: Unknown]
  • Normal Parcel -This method is usually accepted by Pos Malaysia branches only when you want to send big item or a parcel with the size of shoes box. But I've known someone working there, there's no problem for sending item with the size of a book. The reason I always prefer this method because I offers flat rate (RM 2.50) up to 1 Kg.[ETA 3-5 Days, Track ID: Yes, Insurance: Yes]

Table of Normal Parcel
  • Pos Laju EMS - The last method is the most satisfying service among other methods. If you deliver in the morning, the item will reach at destination tomorrow. But great service comes with great price. It is recommended to use this because it is secure and fast. [ETA 1-2 Days, Track ID: Yes, Insurance: Yes]

Visit Pos Malaysia for more info [via postage rate]

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP