Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sellling Book of Constantine by John Shirley

Title: Constantine
Author: John Shirley
ISBN : 0-7434-9755-4
Condition : Excellence, Yellowish


Price: RM18.90

Summary: The story of irreverent supernatural detective John Constantine, who has literally been to Hell and back. When Constantine teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldly events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost. Written by unit publicist/WB


Watch this trailer of the novel-based film, The Constanstine



Shipping: Malaysia and Singapore only.
Shipping Info: Click Here
Buyer from other countries please contact me: filtuse@yahoo.com

Payment Method : Bank transfer : Maybank and CIMB Bank.

----

Visit My Ebay Item or MyWorld

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP