Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Selling new Tupperware Rice Dispenser for Storage Purpose


RM 252.90
Item for sale right now is the new Tupperware Rice Dispenser for Storage Purpose


Details
Length: 40.0 cm
Width : 20.6 cm
Height : 39.5 cm

Weight : 5 Kgs.



Get rid of your old rice container and get with the times with this sleek, stylish and oh-so-quick rice dispenser that complements any modem kitchen.
The reason to buy Tupperware Rice Dispenser
  1. Elegant solution that easily dispenses, keeps rice fresh and minimises weevil infestation in old rice.
  2. Adopts the FIFO method (First in, First out) , so rice is rotated for freshness. It also dispenses rice in the accurate amount you need without any spills.
  3. Its slim body minimises storage space and slips snugly into any corners.
Payment Info:
  • Bank Transfer: Maybank or CIMB
  • Paypal email payment: filtuse@gmail.com
Shipping info: click here.
Will shipping to worldwide, just tell which country and I will calculate for you.

4 comments:

donald 11/19/2008 12:28 PM  

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty

http://www.my-foreclosures.info

Tabuxander 11/19/2008 8:02 PM  

Thanks for the complement. Very nice of you to say. But I haven't write as much as I did a few months back because I'm concentrating on selling item on ebay and other online marketplace. But I promise you, when I have a spare time, I will definitely update my blog. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous 12/19/2011 1:47 AM  

salam, ada lagi tak rice dispenser tupperware nih? interested. tq. puan nun. please contact 012-2212502

Anonymous 6/24/2012 5:29 PM  

ada lagi ke? email saya. hafizzalina@yahoo.com.my

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP