Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Raja-ebay.com is a fake



I was reading about
Raja-ebay via my google reader and it caught my attention. Many Ebayer have been talked about this guy on how this guy can make RM 80000 per month which is I know it's a lie and testimonial that he received showing that he is real and he is making money (again, it's a fake: call up his friend to put testimonial for him). Why I call it a fake plus scam:

  • He didn't publish his ebay ID.
  • He didn't show how many star he collected if he making money over RM80K per month
  • I caught his name on another website (Muhammad Munzir Yasin)
    • mesin duit - signatory name at the bottom of the letter.
    • Gambirasli.com - the bank accounts are stated under his name.
    • Ringgit-Masyuk - His name appears again, this time he put testimonial on that website.
  • He is doing scam business, hoping that people will fall into his trap
  • If he claims he is so good at doing ebay business, he never got highlighted from any media in Malaysia, or another country.
  • Damn you raja-ebay, where's your selling items? What kind of things that you're selling that you can hit RM80k a month?
  • His paypal table of account is fake,fake,fake. There's a transfer status, instead of received. His balance is growing up gradually and it's totally exposed a fake balance.
  • That is your face, Mr Munzir Yasin! You take someone's photo!
What should we do?
  • After reading raja-ebay website for the third time, I think we should report it to Ebay!Malaysia
  • Don't ever try to buy the ebook, it will tell you the same tips that offering over the internet for free.
  • Word of mouth is so powerful, so start telling your friends and families about this scam.
For further reading, read this forum

6 comments:

Anonymous 12/13/2008 4:35 PM  

The picture that mr munzir claim to be him is the picture of :
Francis Ochoco, World's First eBay Entrepreneur Of The Year.

I've just search to find out about the scam, the e-book by mr francis ochoco is given free.

mr munzir is making haram money on others people effort. we should not only report to ebay malaysia, but to the autorities oso

Tabuxander 12/13/2008 4:40 PM  

yes I think we should do that.. he's making money out of nothing!

websurf 1/24/2009 10:15 AM  

aiyaaa...I sudah beli dia punya ebay ebook...only 10 pages maaa..wawawa
go to bharian.com.my la...ada dia punya iklan raja-ebay hahaha

Aileen UK Girl 3/30/2009 2:36 PM  

I keep hearing one or the other seller frustrated from eBay because they pulled their auction listing. It is very easy to violate an eBay listing guideline without knowing, the first you’ll learn about it is when you receive an email from eBay. http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/

Anonymous 7/07/2009 5:45 PM  

penipu ni ada kat sini si MUNZIR

http://www.k2oc.com/index.php?file=viewtopic&name=Forums&p=234760

Please take note:
Those who are interested to joining,please make a payment RM50 ringgit before dis incoming 20th August 2008.These payment are for "Khemah + Aktiviti utk event+Makanan+Hamper dan byk lagi.+++"

The payment can be done by bank money transfer to mr MOONJAY or by hands.
Account Name: Muhammad Munzir Bin Yasin
Maybank:162647048402
Cimb:12190075358520
Public bank:4871988506

IMPORTANT:after u make a payment, please inform MOONJAY by phone call at 0172348070 immediately.


sama details dekat dalam raja-ebay.com

blaza 10/07/2010 11:06 PM  

I Like the ebay and marketing
ebay

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP