Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 01, 2008

MINIATURE KECAPI, Mini Instrument Replica




Price: RM 21.90


Title: Miniature Kecapi
Subtitile: An Asian Cultural Musical Instrument Replica

Measurement

  • Length : 25 cm

Shipping info
Local
  • Domestic standard mail (Normal Parcel) : Time of delivery 5-7 days [RM 2.50]
  • Local Courier(Pos Laju): Time of delivery 1-2 Days. [RM 5.00]
  • Please visit www.pos.com.my for postage fee
International: Will ship to Asia, Europe, and America
Payment Method :
  • Bank transfer
  • Maybank and CIMB Bank. Buy with confident!!

  • Paypal : Email Payment.

Should you have any questions in mind, do not hesitate to contact me : filtuse@yahoo.com, kambing_bujang@yahoo.com

---------------------

*For More and Bigger Image, please email me: filtuse@yahoo.com
Here I pull out some important points
  • Handcrafted with the finest detail
  • High Gloss finish like real instrument.
  • Made with real maple wood.
  • Non-playable, just for display.
This craftsmanship is good for:
  • The one who loves Asian Cultural Instrument so much.
  • A gift for your loves one.
  • A collectible Lover.
Visit my ebay profile

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP