Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Miniature Blue Guitar plus Lighter




RM 34.90

Title: Guitar Blue Guitar with function as lighter
Subtitle: A Fine Miniature Instrument Replica

The measurement.

  • Length: 24.5 cm
  • Width : 8 cm
  • Weight : 200 grams

Payment Method :
  • Bank transfer : Maybank and CIMB Bank.
Postage Fee:
Local(within Malaysia)
  • Normal Parcel: RM 2.50
  • Registered Parcel: RM 5.00
Will ship to Asia, Europe, and America - please contact me about your location and I will calculate the postage for you.

-------------



Description
Let me tell you about this wonderful crafting item.
  • This is the replica of real six strings electric guitar that rocks!!
  • It is made with the real maple wood and comes along with high quality wood display stand.
  • The crafting is made with very finest detail and extra careful
  • It is finished with high gloss like a real guitar.
  • ..and it's not playable.
  • Can be functioned as a lighter [watch the video]

This collectible craftsmanship is good for

  • Someone who loves guitar very much.
  • A person who looking for nice collectibles.
  • A gift for someone you love.
  • A collectibles lover.

---------------



Buy with confident!! Should you have any questions in mind, do not hesitate to contact me : filtuse@yahoo.com, kambing_bujang@yahoo.com


Check out my ebay profile

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP