Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Ultimate NES Controller Table



This is one of the best coffee table around the world. You can do small talk on this coffee table, you get boring and start the game. Your friend can control A and B buttons and you control the arrow.
if you want to do it, a young geek named Kyle Downes, the inventor has left step by step instruction for you to follow. You can do your own coffee table. It also can store your game catridge beneath it.




pic via coolest-gadgets
video via youtube
instructions via ultra awesome

Technorati Tags:
,


0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP