Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, April 18, 2008

My Money or My Baby Boy

Save money on milk
My wife has completed 60 days of fraternity leave. She couldn't give breastfeeding all the time, so we decided to buy supplementary formula milk that is cheap and adequate to our baby's need. We want to save our money on milk that supplies maximum nutrition at the same time. We
chose Dutch Lady Formula milk step 1 as the breast milk substitution. It was our best choice because the price was at RM21.90 per kg and it enrich with DHA, taurine, and vitamin C. Beside, it achieved our objective; finding the best value for our money.

Constipation
My baby didn't pass a stool for three days after consume the milk. Then, I felt a big relief after day four when he made his bowel's movement but three days after that, he didn't pass a stool. He got sick and cried all day long We're getting worried and seek a doctor's advice. The doctor told us that we should switching other different formula milk that contained no lactose to prevent constipation, it's a little bit burden because of high price but we have to consider health of the baby. The milk that we bought before was cheap and full with nutrition that fulfill our baby's requirement but it has no formula for constipation.

We made a mistake
We thought it was appropriate to use save-money approach for baby's expenses but the outcome would jeopardize our baby's health. We made a mistake, we shouldn't that approach. What's best value for our money is our baby boy's health.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP