Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Money can buy you a valuable time

It was 10.30 p.m. and my wife started to call my phone several times. When I was driving home from office after a hectic task, I listened to Mix.fm and DJ Radio was mumbling about the relationship between you and your love one and several ways to spice up your intimacy. And then He said something that interest me about how a gift can aid a serious situation, I turned my volume up and listened to it very closely.

You need to learn how to trade money with the time. This is not the exact word from DJ but it sound something like this.

''Men who often working late and always hardly find spare time to be with your wife or your girlfriend, don't forget to buy something nice before you step into the house. Purchase anything that can bring a smile back to her face because she's so bored and out of skull waiting for you''

It inspires me that actually money can buy you time. It is hard to find balance between work and life. My work requires me to stay back so often because there are many unfinished tasks. It's hard to leave my wife alone at home. Sometimes my wife frowned at me every time I went home so late. I appreciate her and her time, waiting for me to have dinner together by bought her favorite chocolate or ice cream

Things I already gave her.

  1. Laptop.

  2. My bonus. i gave all my yearly salary to her and hope she'll spend it wisely.

  3. Lot of fine chocolates-my useful defensive tool before she gets mad at me because I come home really really late.

When you are coming home late, don't forget to purchase something that really nice for your love one. Something that less expensive but can be used as a gift, it a big relief for your love one that has been waiting for you for hours to come home.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Nadlique 5/02/2008 7:25 AM  

Love is in the air :)

filtuse 5/02/2008 11:40 PM  

yes, it is in the air. still learning how to please her right now. hehe

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP