Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, April 10, 2008

How to Buy Cheap Air Asia Ticket.


Every time you read newspaper and see that mesmerising advertisements of Air Asia ticket price;0.05 sen to fly to Bali or Phuket. You probably get excited when you read them and couldn’t wait to purchase a ticket or two. And then it hits you so hard when you realize that your chosen destination was no longer cheap and it’s really frustrated. But you can buy it low if you know how. The key success of buying cheap ticket is, to buy 3 months earlier.

Things that you need before you buy flight ticket.


1.Credit Card. You need a credit card to perform transaction. If you don’t have any, buy debit card instead.
2.The internet. Even if you want to buy ticket at the Air Asia counter, they insist you to purchase online. You really need the internet connection and you have familiar with the purchasing transaction. For the first time buyer, you can read the guidelines to buy flight ticket online.
3.Vacation plan and checklist. Be sure that you already well planned your trip to avoid unwanted things happen during vacation. It's better to plan a vacation on a budget. Make the checklist of travelling to make sure you’re not leaving your favourite trousers or t-shirt.

Tips on buying cheap Air Asia ticket


1. Purchase 3 months early from your travel date.
After I’ve done several clicks on Air Asia website, I guess that to get a cheap price, you have to set a permanent date and buy it 3-5 months earlier. You will not enjoy the benefit of low price if you buy ticket for three days or one week earlier.

2. Look for weekdays schedule to get cheap ticket.
They only offer you cheap ticket for Monday to Friday flights. I rarely find cheap ticket on Saturday or Sunday. Lets call it luck if you find it low on weekend.

3. Avoid unneeded charges before you purchase.
Be careful when you enter the transaction process, there are some extra charges that you can avoid like express boarding and unnecessary insurance. Just unchecked the boxes before you hit the purchase button.

4.Be careful and enjoy your holiday.

Warning.
1. Don't buy any food or any merchandise on flight, they charge you triple than usual price.
2. Don't keep any valuable items in luggage bag, I'd lost a handphone from previous flight.
3. Air Asia practices free-seat for any flight, you have to be quick to select your favorite spot.

Air Asia is the second company that offers international and domestic flight service in Malaysia. The company is well known with unbelievable low price of ticket (I don’t really know how they managed to get profit, but Air Asia net income reached almost double this year.)

I regularly buy tickets from KLIA to Kelantan. It only costs me 35 ringgit per ticket to fly my wife’s kampong and I purchase it 4 month before the date of flight.

10 comments:

Chuck 4/19/2008 6:29 PM  

Good points. I do usually buy a cup of coffee on the cheap flights in Asia.

I make a point of eating before I go the airport.

Sometimes the rate for Air Asia compared to some of the other carriers is the same after the taxes and surcharges. If you have a lot of luggage check out the other airlines.

Tabuxander 4/20/2008 8:41 AM  

I usually eat something before I go to airport too. The foods there are very expensive there

Nadlique 5/02/2008 7:31 AM  

Food on board Air Asia flights are absurdly expensive.

However, I've seen folks who just couldn't stop purchasing food.

I thought to myself, kaya betul dia org ni.

By the way, my kampung is Kelantan too :D

Anonymous 11/30/2008 4:02 PM  

Sorrie.. anyone down here know how I can sell or get rid of my air asia tickets or get a refund somewhere somehow?? Travel plans changed .. and now I am kinda stuck..

Planet no.3 10/07/2009 12:28 AM  

Good day!
My friends and I are planning a trip to Malaysia and are looking for cheap tickets. your advices help a lot!
and i'm wondering, how much are the fares that are not included in the price shown on the page?
is there anything else we have to pay for the tickets?

thanks again for the advices! :)

carl 6/09/2010 3:11 PM  

want to buy airasia ticket but dont have a credit card?contact me carlsum1986@hotmail.com I can buy it for you on my credit card.With no extra charge.

Chuck 9/26/2010 11:10 AM  

good way to get those miles but most people are too afraid to do that good luck. My travel buddy just got a LAX to Cebu for under $1000 good flight deals on Asiana.

flight to addis-ababa 3/21/2012 11:06 PM  

Tourists don't know where they've been, travellers don't know where they're going.

Mukesh Kumar 7/12/2012 3:05 AM  

Yatra is a Hindi word by this words indication is traveling with targeted destination place with more secure and good more facility with traveling discount. In case this type of facility is provided with more discount air tickets in home Town. Your may get easily air tickets. By bookcheapairtickets.com there have more discount offer to you.
Cheap Air Tickets

flybalaji 3/12/2013 1:44 PM  

cheap air tickets this post was very interesting to read. Really it was awesome post.

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP