Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, April 11, 2008

CIMB bank and CIMB Islamic have launch 3-in-1 product

'Dubbed "MyKid Edu Plan" or "MyKid Edu Takaful Plan", the plan also enables parents to put away funds for their children's education in the future.'

They put three important things in one plan:
1.Savings

2.Investment
The plan offers us to invest in AMAL Growth Fund, Balanced Fund, CIMB Aviva Islamic Growth Fund and CIMB Aviva Islamic Balanced Fund.

3.life insurance protection.

It insures both parent and child against death and total permanent disability. Age of children is from 1 month to 17 year.

This plan is benefical for our children plus it gives us flexibility to plan our financial situation since the contribution is started from RM100


Read full story :CIMB BANK LAUNCHES MYKID EDU PLAN

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP