Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, March 23, 2008

To Cut More Jobs


Losing job probably is the worst thing that could ever happen in our little life and it may takes you a long time to get new one during economy slopes. For the ones who have emergency money for the times like this, they could carry on until they get a new job.

It’s very miserable and sad when many companies kicked out more and more employees to survive due to its huge losses. I found out the list of the companies (as at 23 March 2008) that have cut job and threw people in misery:


+Time Warner to cut more jobs.
+Canada’s Nortel to cut more jobs.
+Teather & Greenwood poised to cut more jobs.
+Time Magazine to cut more jobs.
+Citigroup to cut more jobs.
+Motorola expected to cut more jobs.
+GM Europe to cut more jobs.

Let’s hope for their success in seeking new prosperity for brighter futures. More and more companies will follow the footstep, be prepared financially and emotionally.

2 comments:

Netty Norm 3/23/2008 6:08 PM  

I feel pity for those I had lost their job.

Anonymous 3/23/2008 6:09 PM  

I think losing job just give people much strength to carry on life.

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP