Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 17, 2008

My father and his brand new Bravia.

I usually sleep at 10.30 every night. One night i was about to sleep, my father knocked my door and asked if I didn't mind set up his new TV he just bought from Sen Heng.

'Why dad bought a new TV? Our TV at hall didn't show a sign of malfunction yet' that was the question crossed my mind and i was surprised to see Sony Bravia box at the back of the car. (Nice Bravia ad)

After setting up the luxurious 32 inch Sony Bravia LCD TV, I asked my father:

Me: Dad, why did you actually buy this TV, ours didn't broke yet?
Father: I was getting bored waiting your mom's to finish her aerobic class, so I entered the store and bought TV and Laptop.
Me: A laptop? You just bought PC last year. Don't you think it's kinda wasting?
Father: Nope, it's kinda mobile. I can go online wherever I want.
Me: Ok dad, it's your money and I can't argue about that.
Father: Relax, son! It only eats me RM150 a month.

My father has the purchasing power of four times better than me and his desire is likely four times than mine. He has less commitment and responsibility than before - what I mean here is that he only finances my younger sister and my brother’s cost of living and education. His other four children have live on their own feet and don’t need financial support from their father anymore.

As a conclusion, my father has a lot of money with low expenses, so he started to strike off all the things on his wish list.


3 comments:

Named 3/18/2008 9:41 PM  

I wish I could be your father. I want to strike off my wishlist too.

Ahmad Kamal 3/18/2008 10:40 PM  

..buying a new TV is nothing to do with purchasing power. It's a desire that you really need to quench..

mij 3/22/2008 10:01 AM  

I would imagine myself when I am old!Wow! can't wait!

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP