Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ringgit Paths to Heaven : 27 Feb 2008

These are the interesting links I found when I put keyword ‘recession’ in search engine:

++
20 Recession-Proof ideas are the strategy on how to survive during recession.

++Diesel is hitting new records daily, and oil settled at a record high of $100.88 a barrel on Tuesday.
Gas prices soar as dollar plummets.

++Recession proof you, recession proof your work, recession proof your family –
9 ways to recession-proof your life.

++freemoneyfinance.com showed his opinions on
how to invest during recession.

++US President George W. Bush denied Tuesday that
the US economy was in recession or would go into one despite a spate of downcast reports and gloomy indicators.

++
Recession Bound? Fewer People Clicking on Google.

++The economic disaster that is military Keynesianism,
Why the US has really gone broke

This post offers great and interesting links that converse about money, finance, and economy.




0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP