Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ringgit Paths To Heaven : 21 Feb 2008

This post offers great and interesting links that converse about money, finance, and economy.

Recently Bank Negara introduced duit saku for teenagers and school children in effort to grow awareness of financial planning at early stage.

..Save money later by spending 15 minutes now to review your bank's fees...

My sister is really suck at managing money, she wants to learn on how to invest yet she has lack of discipline in handling her money

Packing poorly won’t only cause you headaches and frustration once you’ve reached your destination with two dozen pairs of socks and no underwear.

Multi-level-marketing business vs. pyramid scheme and other six pairs of money terms that seem interchangeable at first glance, but are actually slightly different.

Bring more cattle to this kingdom; the people are really hungry right now and they only produced 20% last year.

Please choose your lifestyle carefully, it might eats you up alive.

Save the penny, save the world.

What does it mean to be wealthy, this guy has thought differently from others.

Revised Budget, see how this woman using it wisely


0 comments:

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP