Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

6 reasons why I invest in unit trust @ mutual fund

As a beginner, I was told by my friend (he is a certified financial planner) that unit trust is a good key to ignite the investment engine. I am young and have a small capital, only can dig out a little money from my salary.

The fund that I invest is Public China Ittikal Fund (Shariah Fund). The main objective of this fund I guess is to achieve profit by investing in greater China region. The 1.5 billion approved funds investment is in Hong Kong, Taiwan and other major market around China. PCIF is an aggressive type of fund. What I understand about aggressive fund is it involves great risk that you can get losses very easy, but it will bring significant profit if the price goes up.

Why I choose PCIF?

PCIF is managed by one of the best fund manager in Malaysia. This is main reason why I invest in Public Mutual. Brilliant and good making decision of fund manager builds a confidence in me. I don’t have to worry about my investment because fund manager is doing the best effort to put the pooling fund

China’s rise to superpower. China economy is growing rapidly and experiencing vast changes in its economy. With Olympic 2008 event will occur in Beijing, We’ll be expecting travellers and tourists visit in and a lot of money pour in.

Affordability at it’s best. I can buy a high quality unit trust at cheap and affordable price. PCIF only require RM 1000 for minimum initial investment and minimum RM100 for additional investment. So there’s no rock and stone for me to invest, just an easy straight path to it.

PCIF is easy to take out money. Liquidity is quite high because I can withdraw my money anytime I want. Just fill out the form or phone my agent to sell off my shares. This fund can act as an emergency fund so when it comes to any uncertainties that cost me money, I know where to find it.

PCIF offers diversification. This is what I love about unit trust. It gives you lower risk by widening their investment from shares to bond. While it gives you low risk, PCIF offers me well-balanced portfolio that is high quality and performance, the risk is small and the return is highly potential.

Public Mutual is the number one unit trust company in Malaysia. Until now, there’s no other financial institution can competes with Public Mutual performance and credibility. Public Mutual managing about RM 20.6 billion worth of funds.

Read this : 2008 my early investment in Public Mutual Fund How can I get 80k by just saving RM100 every month.

Other people wrote about unit trust and PCIF


4 comments:

Sing A 1/31/2008 9:27 PM  

Ok. It seems like the investment sounds very good. But how to register as a new investor?

Tabuxander 1/31/2008 9:31 PM  

You can be a new investor just by visit public mutual branch, fill up the form and put 1000 as a min investment

Yusli Mustaffa 2/03/2008 12:55 PM  

sing a,
ememl me yuslisu@yahoo.com

i will help u. we can use post as a medium

invest public mutual 6/17/2008 9:51 AM  

hey there..
thx for quoting my post in ur blog.

sad thought that PCIF is not yet performing as expected...but since its cheap..good to accumulate for future.
on the other hand..due to volatile markets overseas..it may be more stable to invest locally..eg in pub ittikal fund..which is rather cheap now post dividend

-invest public mutual-
http://investpublicmutual.blogspot.com

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP