Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

4 things American Gangster taught me about money



From my point of view, this is the story of the businessman with brilliant mind. Frank Lucas is the person who knows strategies and actions of running operation in efficient and silent way. For me, Frank Lucas has a power to build his business kingdom and becomes leading crime organization of the underworld.


4 things American Gangster has taught me about money >


Cut the middle man, find the original resource directly.
Bumpy told Frank Lucas that deal straight with the resource by cutting down the middle man, can make .He sees opportunity; drugs are very economical in Vietnam. What we can learn here is buy in bulk, sell it small. Your business will surely make a profit.

Slash down the price, lower than other players.
Frank Lucas believes the price controls everything. The price means a lot to average consumers. So if we can offer competitive price with high quality product, we will gain market share and our business also achieves enormous profit.

Monopoly is good for our business, bad for others.
When Blue Magic hit the market, people started buying it like crazy. Drugs are 100 % pure, at a very cheap price. Frank Lucas gave no chance to the competitors at all. As a result, his enemy grew up in numbers and put his family in jeopardy. I don’t know how to explain this, see the definition of Monopoly.

Selling drugs is one of the ways of getting rich very quickly.
But of course, it’s illegal. I don’t have to explain this. If you watch this movie, there’re scenes people suffering and dying because of their craving addiction. You’re getting richer while people experiences painful torment from using your product. So stop selling all those things.


1 comments:

Simba 1/18/2008 9:55 PM  

Don't wear anything to attract attention.

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP