Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, December 28, 2007

What to do during weekend or free-time?

I always find myself in totally blank about what to do during free-time. Here’s what I want from my fee-time - maximize my free-time with useful activity - cost me little or no money at all – involves me and my wife – get me out of boredom – relaxation.

I try not to go out to mall and buy clothes and all the things I really don't want just fill up my free-time.So I drop the list of activity that I do during free-time or weekend. Well, I’ve got inspired by this.

Invite my family and friends over a dinner. My wife and I do the cooking and find it enjoyable because we do something good for the ones we really care. We get stories and laughs after having a dinner.

Clean my house / Wash my car.

Surfing the internet. I don’t have elaborate this. You’ll get knowledge and information by doing this.

Take a long walk. My wife is love to take a long walk especially in Putrajaya, the garden city of lights I call it. Take a few pictures of a great moment and then walk again.

Drawing. I usually take a walk draw things on sidewalk. I get the idea of drawing the map of Putrajaya gardens. Last week I draw all the red things I saw.

Watch DVDs.

Learn and play instrument - Guitar. I learn the guitar lesson own using Guitar-Pro. I usually download songs tabs and chords at MySongBook . Pick up my guitar and play.

Learn a new recipe and cook it. Ok, actually this is for my wife’s thing during free-time. I’m not really into it.

Karaoke, anyone ?

Play sport. Play football in the evening. I really don't know how to kick, to pass, or to cross but by doing this it will make my body sweat and it's good for health.



2 comments:

Fon 1/23/2008 5:25 PM  

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Guitar Lesson

Tabuxander 2/07/2008 9:35 AM  

ok.fon thanks for your comment about my blog.

About This Blog

Tabuxander is a personal blog. It is a journal about my three white pearls:

Pearl #1 - my family.

Pearl #2 - my obsession about technology, gadget and everything in it, especially HTC, iPod Touch, and Linux

Pearl #3 - my experience about selling online via eBay, Bonanzle, and other online websites.


About me

I am tabuxander. Visit my wife's blog to know more about my family

If you like this blog, read my blog post via RSS and if you don't really want to do that, follow me on twitter.

Assume that you really like me instead of my blog, add me as a friend on facebook.

I have items to give them to you, but it cost you money. [via eBay! Malaysia or eBay! US | Bonanzle ]

Recent Blog Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP